Sex with Coworker

This story is 100% true. The names have changed to protect the guilty... lol

I had been divorced for about a six months and living on my own with a few sex partners but that's another story. Michele was my co-worker and at first I did not get along with her. I was working for a non-profit agency in a large metropolitan area on the east coast. Michele had transferred to our office from another office of the same agency. She was promoted as the office manager. She was not my boss but we had to interact often. Like I said before we did not get along. Then it dawned on me why. She reminded a lot of my ex-wife. Her walk, her clothing style, mannerisms, even the way she laughed. yuck...!

When I realized this, things began to change between her and I. I admitted my feelings to her and she understood. So we made a truce to start all over and we did. A few months later she had significant problems in her marriage and she confided in me about them. At the same time I was living part time with one of my sex partners and I had to admit that it was not going well.

To make a long story short Michele and I got to talking about sex, how often we would get it and if it was good with our partners. She admitted that sex for her was not going well. Her husband had no interest in her anymore. I was in shock. In looking at Michele she was tall, brunette with a perfectly shaped ass and nice round breasts. She had beautiful green eyes and was well spoken. I had to admit I was attracted to her even though she reminded of my ex.

On several occasions Michele and I would work late with no one else in the office. I was very respectful to her and never made any advances towards her. One Monday evening she asked if I was working late the next day. I said that I was. We made it a point to meet in the office if no one else was around. We already knew what we wanted. Raw no holds barred sex...she was willing and so was I. Unfortunately Tuesday came by and several workers had decided to work late so those plans went out the window.

Wednesday was not any better. Her boss was hanging around the office for too long. Now the anticipation was getting to us both. We went out to get lunch and you could cut the tension with a knife. We brushed against each other on more than one occasion. Then it happened everyone left early I was in the office with her and our co-worker who was leaving soon. Michele came to me and said she had to go home but would be back in about an hour. I said I would wait for her. She left and so did our co-worker. Forty minutes later she called. I was waiting to see if she would cancel. She said no she was on her way and wanted to make sure I was there otherwise she would go to the gym. Oh no was waiting on her. She hung up and I had a smile from ear to ear. I took this opportunity to wash up as best as I could. I did not want to be all sweaty in our first experience. I had a tooth brush, toothpaste in my desk, combed my hair and used soap to wash my intimate parts. Then I had a thought...I would be naked when she arrived. Our office was on the second floor of row of office buildings. I could see her when she arrived and that's just what I did.

I turned off all the lights except several desk lamps to set the mood. I looked out the window for her arrival and my heart skipped a beat when I saw her drive up. I was naked except for my socks...the tile floor was cold. When she opened the office door she called out for me. I stepped out of the shadows in my birthday suit and approached her. She didn't say a word. She dropped her bag at the door and we stepped into each other's arms. The kiss was phenomenal. Something we've been wanting for a long time.

Michele put her arms around my neck. I put my arms around her waist. Needless to say I was getting hard. She thrust her pelvis against me in approval on my hardness. I caressed her ass and she caressed mine. She moaned as she felt my naked buns. We finally broke our kiss, looked into each others eyes and she said "you're crazy waiting here like this, what if Diane (agency boss) came in."

I said "I was looking out the window so I know it was you." We started kissing again but this time I started caressing her breasts. She had on a leotard that you use to exercise in. I pulled the shoulder straps down to just below the elbows trapping her arms to the side of her body. I kissed her neck, her ears, worked my way to the center of her chest, to one nipple and then the other. All this while still standing by the front door after she closed it. She moaned with each kiss, she thrust her pelvis out even further.

She finally got her arms free grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down. I know what she wanted, what she needed, what she craved for. I got on my knees, I pulled down the bottoms along with her panties and was greeted with a wonderfully shaved pussy. Hmmmm, my favorite. I absolutely enjoy a clean shaved pussy. She spread her legs as far as the material from the pants would allow. My lips were all over her pussy lips, kissing, tasting, smelling it. Now I know why she went home. It was to prepare herself for this encounter. Michele grabbed the back of my head and the words that escaped from her mouth were inaudible. My head was buried between her legs.

I finally got her to pull her leggings off as well as her sneakers. Her legs were rubbery from the orgasms that she had. There were at least five that I can remember and they were strong. Since we were in the reception area of the office I sat her down on a chair, spread her legs over the arms rests and held her legs as wide as possible. She got the idea and scooted to the edge of the chair, threw her head back and bit down on her knuckles. I love oral sex and I was in heaven. I was on my knees giving my co-worker, the woman that reminded of my ex, a wonderful tongue lashing. I found her clit and the contractions were out of this world. I later found out that her husband had not given her any oral in over a year. What a pity because she tasted wonderful.

When I finally stood up she was able to see and appreciate my hard-on. I also keep myself shaved so I had no pubic hair, balls were nice and smooth. She liked this and licked my balls and worked her way up to the head of my now super hard dick. I'm not here to brag but I do have a nice 9" dick and it's thick. Michele could barely get it in her mouth.

After a few minutes of getting it licked I positioned myself to enter her pussy. She scooted back into position and I slowly entered her until I hit bottom. The expression on her face was priceless. She whispered something but I did not understand it. I bent down kissed her and began giving a good slow fucking. I felt those contractions and the moans were a great turn on. I sped up and we both knew where this was leading to. Months and days of planning and it was everything we both hoped for and then some. I exploded with a great moan into her mouth. She had her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck in a serious hold. It was fantastic... we cleaned up or rather I cleaned up. She said she wanted my seed in her all night long. We smiled, kissed and locked up the office for the night.

The next day we noticed a stain on that chair where we made love. A reminder of our escapades. A few days later our boss wondered about that stain. Michele told her it was a client who spilled a drink on it.

More true stories of Michele and I will be coming soon. Comments appreciated."

https://cults3d.com/es/usuarios/tufanawi

https://www.scoop.it/topic/wileruho

https://start.me/p/ydoPbG/new-page

https://palls-initial-project.webflow.io/

https://cont.ws/@plewisswaffield/1837260

https://peatix.com/user/6980776/view

https://www.slideserve.com/qomuvemi

https://community.screwfix.com/members/quguwoyi.235492/

https://www.watchfaces.be/forums/users/runoruru/

https://5fb4a9a918975.site123.me/blog/lenuvaki

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Discovering the Freeuse Housemaid

Letters

Decoding Desires Ch. 01